Marcus Rashford says he has not spoken to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer about the controversial holiday video featuring him and Jesse Lingard.
The Manchester United pair were the centre of debate over the summer after a video was posted online which showed the England internationals on holiday in Miami.
The video, which was posted to Lingard’s Snapchat story, gave a tour of their apartment and featured crude language from Lingard and was seen by thousands online.
Rashford says he has not spoken to the United manager about the incident but admitted that it was a ‘mistake’.
“I have not spoke to the manager about it,” Rashford said.
“People need to understand he was enjoying his holiday, and it was a mistake.”
Man Utd tour latest news
Rashford was speaking to the press on Wednesday morning as United prepare for their first pre-season fixture against Perth Glory this weekened.
The England forward penned a new deal at United last week and he said that the positive mood in the dressing room was a factor behind his contract extension.
“For me it has always been a goal to get us back to where we should be. It wasn’t a hard decision. We are all looking forward to it.
“The mood is how it should be, everyone is positive. Last season wasn’t good enough. Much better condition then we were this time last year.”